- Villanova University (2012)
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law (2016)
Areas of Practice
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Emerging Companies
- Debt and Equity Financing
- Business Ventures
Board or Community Involvement
- Laguna Blanca School Alumni Council, President (2018 – Present)
- Santa Barbara Barristers, President (2019), Board of Directors (2018 – Present)
- Selected in 2019 and 2020 as a Rising Star by SuperLawyers.com
Nicholas Behrman is a business attorney, whose practice is focused on mergers and acquisitions, emerging companies, debt and equity financings, business ventures and general contract and corporate matters. Nicholas also has extensive experience real estate acquisitions, private equity and corporate finance while representing investors, funds, and companies in various complex transactions.
Prior to joining Reicker Pfau, Nicholas practiced at Buynak, Fauver, Archbald & Spray, LLP in Santa Barbara and Massumi & Consoli, LLP in Los Angeles. Nicholas earned his J.D. from the UCLA School of Law in 2016, where he served as Secretary of the Student Bar Association Executive Board and the Articles Editor for the UCLA Journal of Environmental Law and Policy. Nicholas earned a B.A. in Political Science from Villanova University in 2012.
Nicholas is admitted to practice in California.