For over 25 years, Reicker Pfau has been a leading full-service law firm serving the Santa Barbara community and clients throughout California and the United States. Reicker Pfau has a well-earned reputation for effective and personalized counsel and advocacy in a variety of practice areas, including business transactions, real estate transactions, corporate law, civil litigation, land use, employment law, and estate planning. As a workplace, Reicker Pfau offers a collegial, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment that encourages associates to take ownership over their careers and their place in the firm.
Our corporate / transactional department is seeking multiple transactional associates of varying skill levels for a rapidly-growing practice. Our firm’s transactional practice includes mergers and acquisitions, emerging companies, financing, securities, private placements, and general corporate and contract matters. We are looking for candidates to initially fill a supporting role in transactional matters and progress to assignments with greater responsibility. The ideal candidates have a strong work ethic, work with minimal direction, and thrive working in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides support on M&A transactions, including conducting diligence, drafting ancillary documents, and assisting with primary transaction documents
• Provides support on equity financing rounds for emerging companies
• Provides support on private placements for investment vehicles
• Assists with entity formations and restructuring
• Assists with general corporate and contract matters
Qualifications and Skills
• Admitted to practice in California
• Highly motivated to contribute to and advance at the firm
• Business-minded and goal-oriented
• Excellent analytical and drafting skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both with colleagues and clients
• Desire and ability to learn new skills and be flexible
• Ability to take direction and work independently minimal supervision
Salary and Benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and offer excellent salary and benefits, including immediate participation in the 401(k) and Profit Sharing Retirement Plans.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org