Daniel A. Reicker
- University of San Francisco
- Hastings College of the Law, University of California (1971)
Area of Practice
- Transactional Law
- Real property and real estate financing transactions
- Corporate and business organizations
- Tax and estate planning
Board or Community Involvement
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Santa Barbara Visiting Nurse Association
- Member of Hospice Santa Barbara
- Member of Opera Santa Barbara
- Membership in the Order of the Coif and the Thurston Society
- Issue Editor of the Hastings Law Journal (1970-1971)
- Authored Specific Performance of Shopping Center Leases in California, published in the Hastings Law Journal
- Captain in the United States Army (1965-1968)
Daniel A. Reicker was born in New Orleans, Louisiana and grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area. He was admitted to the California Bar in 1972 and the District of Columbia Bar in 1973.
Dan began practicing with the Santa Barbara law firm of Schramm & Raddue in 1971 and opened their Washington, D.C. office in 1973. In 1996, he joined with his current partners to form Reicker, Pfau, Pyle & McRoy.
Dan focuses his practice on transactional law, specializing in complex real property and real estate financing transactions, including purchases, sales, exchanges and leasing (commercial and residential), workouts and restructurings and enforcement of remedies. He also has extensive experience in corporate and business organizations, including entity formation, capitalization, mergers, acquisitions and securities, as well as tax and estate planning.