Cory T. Baker
- University of California, Santa Barbara (2013)
- Pepperdine University School of Law (2016)
Areas of Practice
Board or Community Involvement
- Santa Barbara Parks and Recreation Commission, Commissioner
- Santa Barbara Golf-Advisory Committee, Sub-Committee Liaison
- Rental Housing Mediation Task Force, Mediator
- Pepperdine University School of Law Preceptor Program, Preceptor
Cory Baker is a litigation attorney, who has accrued extensive experience in civil litigation and case management. Additionally, Cory has experience in the dispute resolution arena having served as a mediator in Los Angeles Superior Courts. Cory also has extensive experience in real estate, land use and environmental litigation.
Prior to joining Reicker Pfau, Cory practiced at Paladin Law Group in Santa Barbara. Cory earned his J.D. from Pepperdine University School of Law in 2016, where he also earned a Dispute Resolution Certificate through the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution and an Entrepreneurship Law Certificate through the Palmer Center for Entrepreneurship and the Law. Cory also served as the Editor-in-Chief for the Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship & the Law. Cory earned a B.A. in Global & International Studies and a minor in English from the University of California, Santa Barbara in 2013.
Cory is admitted to practice in California.