Areas of Practice
Nicholas Behrman is a corporate attorney, whose practice is focused on mergers and acquisitions, emerging companies, debt and equity financings, real estate transactions, business ventures and general contract and corporate matters. Nicholas also has extensive experience in real estate acquisitions, private equity and corporate finance while representing investors, funds, and companies in various complex transactions.
Prior to joining Reicker Pfau, Nicholas practiced at Massumi & Consoli, LLP in Los Angeles. Nicholas earned his J.D. from the UCLA School of Law in 2016. Nicholas earned a B.A. in Political Science from Villanova University in 2012.
Nicholas is admitted to practice in California.
- United Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Barbara Board of Trustees, Trustee (2021 – Present)
- Laguna Blanca School Board of Trustees, Trustee (2020 – Present)
- Laguna Blanca School Alumni Council, President (2018 – Present)
- Santa Barbara Barristers, President (2019), Board of Directors (2018 – Present)
- Selected in 2019, 2020, and 2021 as a Rising Star by SuperLawyers.com